Today Ian found the Boppy pillow in the corner of the room. He brought it to me and said, “Mama, I want to nurse…open your nah-nah’s!” He hasn’t nursed since last Fall, but apparently he remembers. )
After spending so much time in Minnesota the last few weeks, and then coming back to dreadfully hot Texas, I’m more ready then ever to move North. The problem is, we have a lot to do to this house in order for it to be ready to sell. And even once it sells, Josh has to have some ends at work tied up before we can leave.
So, here’s a list of what needs to be done on the house:
- Finish preparing walls in living room to be painted
- Paint living room walls
- Finish painting & caulking crown molding in living room
- Install quarter-round & transitions on floor in living/dining areas
- Tile kitchen where water damage occurred to current flooring
- paint interior doors and trim around each door
- new blinds on windows
- Attach bathroom sink & cabinet to wall
- put a new door on the shed
- finish filling in sand next to retaining wall
- paint back porch ceiling and posts & put up gutters
- paint front door (again)
Phew! Well, the list isn’t as long as I thought it would be, but it’s certainly no easy task – especially with a pregnant lady and a toddler in the way. Wish us luck!